What are generic medicines?
- Generic medicines are defined as “a drug product that is comparable to a brand/reference listed drug product in dosage form, strength, quality, performance, and intended use."
- The Research and Development Departments in pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing firms are mainly responsible for starting their drug discovery, development, and finally marketing the new patent drugs after the approval of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). The patent drug usually lasts for some years to give the company a chance to recoup its research investment. Once the patent drug completes its period in the market, a generic version of the same drug is made available in the market. Generics are marketed under the drug's chemical or generic name and meet the same FDA quality and standards of the original drug.
- Generic drugs have been approved by the FDA to be safe and effective as brand drugs because they
• Contain the same active ingredients.
• They are identical in strength, dosage form, and route of administration.
• Have the same indications, dosing and labeling.
• Provides the same efficacy and safety profile to patients and hence called to be “bioequivalent”.
- Yes! Generic drugs are strong as brand named drugs. They have been approved by the FDA to have same quantity, strength and stability as brand named drugs.
- No, generic drugs work in the same way and in the same amount of time as the brand named drugs.
- The generic drugs are less expensive than the brand drugs because they do not have the investment cost of research, development, and marketing. Generic drug manufacturers rarely spend money on advertising and marketing which is another important way of keeping the costs down. Brand drug manufacturers invest billions of dollars in research, development and marketing their drugs to the doctors in order to make their drug public.
- No. Generic drugs meet the same standards as the brand drugs because they have been approved by the FDA.
- In some cases, Yes. Brand-named companies make about half of the generic drugs.
- Yes! A generic drug is available for the brand named prescription.
- The easiest way to find out the availability is to simply ask your doctor or your pharmacist at your nearest pharmacy. Another effective tool to help you identify whether your brand-name drug has any “therapeutic equivalent" version is to visit online Genericwala.com home page which gives you the equivalent generic drug available in the market.
What is Genericwala.com?
- Genericwala is an online pharmacy. The main objective of Genricwala is to reduce the healthcare expenses for its customers. We are into generic medicines, specialty medicines like Cancer medicines, Anti Diabetic medicines, etc. We also deal with Wellness products, Healthcare Accessories, Surgical products and hospital equipment. We are coming up with healthcare discount deals shortly.
- You can save time and money by ordering online. We offer discount on quality medicines and surgical products. The discount is generally 10% to 80% on existing MRP price. We have home delivery option for PAN INDIA. You can find all the Product information about the products online.
- All you have to do is to go to the search tool in Genericwala.com home page and type the medicine name or composition to get the equaling generic medicines and branded medicines that are available with us. We also provide all the details like dosage, intended use, side effects, route of administration, composition, price, etc.
You can also select the appropriate generic medians from category section. We have segregated the medicines based on category of aliment.
If you did not find the medicine in the search or category section, you can contact us by calling our land line: 040-65916591, or Cell No : 08885916591, or Whatup or email : email@example.com or online chat to consult out qualified pharmacists to enquire about the availability of the medicines or product.
- For placing a new order, kindly follow the guidelines.
• Type the name of the product you wish to purchase in the search.
• Select from the displayed options.
• Review the product details.
• Enter the quantity and add to the cart.
Once all the required items are added to the cart
• Proceed to place order.
• If new user, Signup and existing user login in.
• Conform your address.
• Upload your latest doctor prescription.
• Verify the order.
• Submit the order.
• Make the payment online using our payment options.
Once you have submitted and made the payment, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email ID with the order details. You will also receive a call or SMS when the order is ready for dispatch.
- You will be contacted once the order is ready for dispatch. We have cash on delivery option for some locations only. All orders from Hyderabad location, will be fulfilled within 4 hours or less during the regular business hours and on the next day in case of late and weekend orders.
For outstation orders, once payment conformation is done, we will dispatch the products by Courier or Speed post and based on the distance it may take 2 to 3 working days. The courier/Speed post tracking number is sent by SMS once the dispatch is done.
- We have qualified Pharmacist to guide and advice you. You can consult our online pharmacist for drug information, clarifications, drugs intake, etc. You can contact us by calling our land line : 040-65916591, or Cell No : 08885916591, or Whatsup or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We have payment gateway option with Netbanking, Debit card and Credit card payment. You can also make payment online by the following options:
1) You can make payment online using Instamojo (India’s Largest Multi-Channel Payment Solution) link : https://www.instamojo.com/@rxshopy (please mention your order number in "purpose" field while making payment)
2) You can make online payment (NEFT/IMPS) to our bank account, our bank account details are: (Please note that IMPS payment are done fast)
Account Holder Name: RXSHOPY INDIA PRIVIATE LIMITED
Current Account No.: 1490135000003918
Bank Name and address : Karur Vysya Bank, Ameepet Branch, Hyderabad -500073
IFSC Code : KVBL0001490
Once the payment is received, we will inform you by SMS or email about the receipt of the payment and the details about the dispatch of the products.
3) Cash on delivery is also available for Hyderabad orders and for some most locations in India.
- As per the drug controller (The Regulator of Drug Manufacturing & Distribution in India) all drugs other than OTC medicines have to be sold on receipt of a valid prescription only. You can upload a copy of your prescription using the upload prescription function. If you have not uploaded a prescription, you can send a soft copy of the prescription to us by email or Whatsapp.