Schwabe Topi Arnica Cream
Sold by : Dr. Willmar Schwabe India (Origin:INDIA)
Inclusive of all taxes :: You Save : .
Inclusive of all taxes :: You Save : .0.00
Homeopathic Schwabe Topi Arnica Cream is ideal for muscular aches and pains due to injuries and wounds, improves the local blood supply, accelerates healing, increases the rate of re-absorption of internal bleeding, effective compress for bruises, sprains and muscular pain.
- Have an analgesic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect
- Effective for external treatment of traumas with bruises and contusions, for injuries such as sprains and dislocations
- For the symptoms following overexertion such as muscle pain (myalgia) and soreness
- It relieves the pain and accelerates the healing process
- Reduction of swellings and hemorrhages are supported by improving the local circulation
Schwabe Topi Arnica Cream contains Arnica montana 10% w/w, cream base q.s. It contains alcohol from the ingredients.
Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Arnica should be applied as follows:
The cream should be used 2 to 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to the cleaned and dried affected areas. The cream should be lightly massaged into the skin. For the use of Topi Arnica under a bandage or tape, avoidance of airtight materials and daily changes are recommended.
In rare cases the application of the cream may cause the allergic skin reactions
Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to plants of the Arnica family (Compositae).
No interactions between Topi Arnica and other products are known.
No Review available